Funding Partner : DanidaHUGOU
Budget: NPR 35,053,200
Duration: 1 December 2006- 30 April 2009
• Equipments were provided to 71 CRs with a clear equipment support guidelines and formation of an independent Support Fund Committee.
• Provision of back-up studio equipments at ACORAB
• Technical counselling and assistance for sorting out technical problems and installation of transmitter.
• A service centre has been established at ACORAB for basic repairing of equipments of CRs, especially studio equipments
• 91 radio journalist, 54 Station Managers, 62 Technicians and 215 staffs (especially journalists) got trained through 4 radio journalism training, 2 Management training, 4 Technical Training (New activity) and 11 In-house training respectively.
• A code of conduct of community radios, including of commercial stations prepared for Constituent Assembly election prepared
• Preparation of 5 yr strategic plan
• Consideration of ACORAB as Strategic partners by 5 donor organisations
• 1 training to ACORAB board members and 3 trainings to staffs
• Establishment of 1 resource centre
• Creation and regular update of ACORAB\'s own website
• Regular facilitation support by Executive Committee
• Publication of 5 issues of newsletter