Funding Partner : International Programme Development and Communication (IPDC)
Budget: USD 19,000
Duration: February 2006- January 2007
• 26 programme producers of 13 radio stations trained on radio programme production
• 18 Station Managers and 6 Executive Committee members trained on Station Management
• 40 Technicians trained on studios and transmission, new technology, and basic maintenance of the equipment
• scope and consistence) Code of
• Code of conduct for community radio prepared and published both in Nepali and English language. The CoC has been published as poster, booklet and flex banner.
• Since the IPDC supported project is the first of its project to ACORAB, it enhanced confidence to other donors to provide support to ACORAB.